By dynamically adjusting the slice thickness exploiting the automatic blade movement, the KSL PC determines the weight of the individual slices needed to reach the desired target weight, minimising waste and give-away.
Developed to meet the growing demand for boneless poultry trays by weight, the KSL PC consists of two modules, namely a Scales module and a Horizontal Slicer.
- Maximum automation; no need for Multi-Head or other weighing systems.
- The product is less processed to the benefit of quality.
- Excellent cutting quality; the KSL PC determines the correct amount of pressure on each piece.
- Possibility of remote connection.
- Possibility of collecting statistical data.
- Give-away: <3%